Energy Efficiency In Electric Motors Manufacturer,Supplier and Exporter in India
Product Code : EL-ETS-11560
Energy Efficiency In Electric Motors
Trainer for the study of the Energy Efficiency in the control of electric motors. The trainer allows studying the Energy Efficiency in a hydraulic circuit with motor driven pump controlled by an inverter.
Training Objectives of Energy Efficiency In Electric Motors
• Learning and setting a Multifunction Network Analyzer (MNA).
• Learning and programming an advanced PLC with operator interface.
• Learning and programming an industrial Variable Speed Drive (VSD).
• Introduction to electric motors.
• Introduction to the different sensors/actuators used in this trainer and their main features (float switch, flow sensor, pressure sensors and solenoid valves).
• Learning the energy savings with electric motors and drives.
• Possibility to import data (saved on micro SD card) in Microsoft Excel environment for processing.
• 3‐phase motor driven pump, 0.37 kW, with cast iron body and brass impeller, max. flow rate 40 l/min.
• Pressure switch, 1 to 12 bar.
• Three 2‐way NC electro‐valves, direct control, brass body.
• Flow‐rate transducer, 1 to 40 l/min.
• Pressure transducer, 0 to 10 bar, output signal range 0‐10 V.
• Inverter, 0.4 kW, PID control mode as standard, 7 user‐configurable preset speeds.
• Multifunction network analyzer, line voltages and currents, total active and reactive power, power factors, active and reactive energies, etc.
We are leading manufacturers, suppliers of Energy Efficiency In Electric Motors for Energy Training System. Contact us to get high quality Energy Efficiency In Electric Motors for Energy Training System for schools, colleges, universities, research labs, laboratories and various industries.Download as Pdf