Skeleton Model with Muscles and Ligaments Manufacturer,Supplier and Exporter in India
Product Code : EL-HSM-10191
Skeleton Model with Muscles and Ligaments
Educational Lab Equipments is leading demonstrate the movements of the skull via the head joints, and thanks to the fully flexible spine, you can adjust the model to place it in natural body postures. The unique combination of muscle origins and insertions, the numbered bones, flexible ligaments and flexible spine with a slipped disc between the 3rd and 4th lumbar vertebrae clearly the show medical and anatomical interest of this top models more than 600 structures. Now available on a stable metal stand with 5 casters.
• Easy to remove limbs.
• Can be removed from stand.
• Hand-painted muscle origins and insertions.
• Flexible spine and ligaments.
• High quality, life size natural casting.
• Final assembly carried out by hand.
• On a stable metal stand with 5 casters.
• Close to the realistic weight of around 200 bones.
• Protruding spinal nerves and vertebral arteries.
• 3-part assembled skull with individually inserted teeth.
• Made from a durable, unbreakable synthetic material.
• Slipped disc between the 3rd and 4th lumbar vertebrae.
• Full flexibility of limbs on left side, right side has full flexibility of knee and hip with limited flexibility of elbow and shoulder.Download as Pdf