Programmable Logic Control (PLC) Trainer Manufacturer,Supplier and Exporter in India
Product Code : EL-PCT-11575
Programmable Logic Control (PLC) Trainer
(Preferably Siemens or its equivalent)
Carried out with industrial components, the trainer enables the development of a solid experimentation and a high content of knowledge, on PLC programming and the solution of more complex problems related to automation. Inside a laboratory for automation technologies, the trainer is the necessary tool for the training of technicians operating in industry for the maintenance and the design of
• Sheet steel container, chemically treated and painted with epoxy paint.
• 24 Vdc / 3 A power supply for control of the digital inputs and outputs. With electronic protection against short-circuits and overloads.
• 24 Vac / 3 A power supply for relay output control. With fuse protection against overloads.
• Side handles to move the equipment easily in the laboratory.
• Front panel, in insulating material, with silk screen representation of the diagrams and inner components of the equipment.
• 1 3 1/2-digit digital voltmeter for measurement of the voltage present across the inputs or the analog output. 0.1Vdc resolution.
• 1 Rotating switch for voltmeter input selection.
• 4 Analog inputs V / I: ± 10 Vdc, 0..20 mA.
• 1 Analog output V / I: ± 10 Vdc, 0..20 mA.
• 4 Rotating potentiometers for setting up analog references in the range 0..10 Vdc.
• Inner voltage reference obtained via 24 Vdc inner stabilizer.
• 14 Digital standard inputs of which 6 special for fast counting, frequency measurements.
• Digital input simulator with permanent and pulse state switches.
• Safety terminals, standard 4 mm and 2 mm for connection of the inputs and outputs to external devices.
• 10 Digital outputs interfacing with relay without potential and range between 10 Aac / 2 Adc.
We are leading manufacturers, suppliers of Programmable Logic Control (PLC) Trainer for Process Control (PLC) Trainer. Contact us to get high quality Programmable Logic Control (PLC) Trainer for Process Control (PLC) Trainer for schools, colleges, universities, research labs, laboratories and various industries.Download as Pdf